Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: News!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

News!

It's been so long since I've been able to make a regular posting. My blog feels so out of sorts, like a long-lost friend that moved to Slovakia, then came back for a visit. But, with my jump into the world of high-speed Internet, I can return to you in full, glorious, fabulous force. And I will.

Starting with this. I, just yesterday, received my fully signed and completed contract from Evolved Publishing for their upcoming anthology, Evolution Volume 2 (slated for release in mid-August). I was one of six authors chosen outside of Evolved Publishing's author stable, and that's always fun.

And, in more fantastic news, Hall Brothers Entertainment has finalized the files on Wandering Weeds: Tales of Rabid Vegetation, a fantastic little antho about evil tumbleweeds.

Good news, yes?

Voss

1 comment :

Erin M. Hartshorn said...

Cheers for high-speed Internet!

Congrats on the anthology contract! That's terrific! And hooray for finalized files for the other antho. Definitely good news all around.

Erin