Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: I Am, in Fact, Alive

Monday, June 3, 2013

I Am, in Fact, Alive

Well, however, may very well be under suspicion. I've had one heck of a hectic life lately. My family moved back up from Texas, so we have an extra six people trying to cram daily life into a single-wide trailer house. The fact that they sleep in a motor home is the lone saving grace in this population crisis.

And, in the in-between moments, I've been writing. I finished the second book of a trilogy (The first book will, hopefully, be coming soon, but no promises.) and a short story that I intend to send out to a lovely little steampunk anthology in the works down in Australia.

Aside from that, I've been plotting other short stories and novellas to try and squeeze in, since writing an actual 'novel' while trying to adjust to family is, well...unlikely. I think we can all agree to that.

Mostly, I've been sleeping or wishing I could sleep. In fact, I kind of wish I could sleep now...it's not a bad idea, really...I think I'll take a nap.

Happy Monday, y'all,
Voss

No comments :