Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: Wet and Cold am I

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wet and Cold am I

For those of you that don't know (good GOD, how many blog posts have I started with that?), the pacific northwest is cold, wet, and snowy...finally! It took until almost the end of winter, but here we are, finally in the midst of winter, and it doesn't look to be letting up any time soon.

What does that mean for me? It means I don't have a lot of options--I have to do work. Of course, I would have been doing the work anyway, but I'm hoping if I make it sound terrible you'll all take pity on me and bring chocolate to my door...I'll also accept Kahlua, if chocolate is unavailable.

Really, though, I'm getting an awful lot done on my end. My first book is almost through with edits (after a year, I might note...I won't be waiting that long anymore...it's miserable...), I've written and submitted to a new anthology, and I think I may have gotten minor caffeine poisoning...apparently five cups of coffee is too much for a six hour period...go figure, huh?

Well, I'm back to work, after one more parting shot (after all, I won't get to my 160th page edited just sitting around here, as much as I love talking to y'all.): over at Speculative Friction, there's a bit of celebration about a new book release or something...sounds pretty cool, if you ask me.

Happy living and such,
Voss

No comments :