Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: Stolen: The Next Big Thing

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stolen: The Next Big Thing

Since I did kind of steal it from her blog, I figure I owe Jaleta Clegg at least a link.

How does it go? I answer ten questions about my current WIP (otherwise known as procrastinating) and you suffer through reading them (or skim them and run away. Your choice.).


  1. What's the working title of your book? Knightshade
  2. Where did the idea for your book come from? I was watching anime, and it got me thinking about a certain aspect of a certain anime (I'm doing my best not to say the name.). Eventually, I arrived at a world where I would have an order of knights with magical weapons and greater skill than average fighters. Then I had to make a world and story to fit that.
  3. What genre does your book fall under? I'm going to say high fantasy.
  4. Which actors would you choose to portray your characters in a movie? The only one I've put any thought into is Erykah Badu. But I think she's too short (if you can believe that).
  5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? In the fight for his freedom, a hunter must face the price for that freedom.
  6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? I don't know, but I'd like it to go through a house (without an agent).
  7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? Twenty-three days.
  8. What other book would you compare this story to within your genre? I try not to do that. At least not until the book is finished.
  9. Who or what inspired you to write this book? The idea was worth writing.
  10. What else about your book might pique reader interest? Well, it's a young adult story with a gay main character. I'd like to think that's somewhat original. I hope.
And, while I have your attention, here's the fresh and new Voss Foster Facebook Page. You should check it out. I hear it's pretty nifty.

Happy belated Mabon, my lovelies, and blessed be,
Voss

No comments :