How does it go? I answer ten questions about my current WIP (otherwise known as procrastinating) and you suffer through reading them (or skim them and run away. Your choice.).
- What's the working title of your book? Knightshade
- Where did the idea for your book come from? I was watching anime, and it got me thinking about a certain aspect of a certain anime (I'm doing my best not to say the name.). Eventually, I arrived at a world where I would have an order of knights with magical weapons and greater skill than average fighters. Then I had to make a world and story to fit that.
- What genre does your book fall under? I'm going to say high fantasy.
- Which actors would you choose to portray your characters in a movie? The only one I've put any thought into is Erykah Badu. But I think she's too short (if you can believe that).
- What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? In the fight for his freedom, a hunter must face the price for that freedom.
- Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? I don't know, but I'd like it to go through a house (without an agent).
- How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? Twenty-three days.
- What other book would you compare this story to within your genre? I try not to do that. At least not until the book is finished.
- Who or what inspired you to write this book? The idea was worth writing.
- What else about your book might pique reader interest? Well, it's a young adult story with a gay main character. I'd like to think that's somewhat original. I hope.
And, while I have your attention, here's the fresh and new Voss Foster Facebook Page. You should check it out. I hear it's pretty nifty.
Happy belated Mabon, my lovelies, and blessed be,