Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: Video Gamers: Unite!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Video Gamers: Unite!

So, I put this out on Facebook. I'm also going to put my request (read: plea) up on here.

I'm looking for video gamers for a super-secret research project. This is for anyone who self-identifies as a gamer, even just a little bit. If you could kindly leave me some kind of contact information down in the comments (an eMail or Facebook account would be preferable), I will explain the bare bones of the project. If you're still interested after that, I'll send out the next step in the project to you.

This is something that can take as little time and effort as you want. You're free to back out at any point. Or you can get deep into it right alongside me and see what we can discover. Either way is fine, so don't feel pressured that, if you participate, you'll be forced to spend hours each day doing this. I want it to be fun... a fun research project. Yeah. That's not an oxymoron at all...

So, if you're interested, shoot me a comment down below, or on Facebook. Hoping to get some bright, smiling faces,

Voss

No comments :