Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: Happy New Year 2017

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

New Year, New Me…

Okay, I hate myself a little, even if I did type it entirely for the purpose of this joke. Feel free to stone me for that. Seriously.

This isn't going to be a big post, I just wanted to sincerely offer all of you my wishes for a happy 2017. Not just happy. Fulfilled and gorgeous and perfect. For someone who writes for a living (Writes with words, nonetheless.), I have an awful lot of trouble putting into words what all this means to me. Having you reading this, and reading my books. Whether you just found me or you've been here since this crazy adventure started all the way in 2011, it means the world to me that you're sitting on the other end of this screen, spending your time with whatever I've written. It's… see, I'm trying to use words and failing miserably. It brings me to tears knowing that I have this connection, and while I'm an admittedly emotional person (Seriously, I've been known to cry at Dora the Explorer.), it's still indicative of some pretty powerful emotions.

So in 2017: let's have more love and more learning and more light… and possibly something else that starts with "L," since I inadvertently locked myself into a pattern, apparently. Let's eat good food and drink fine wines and quality vodka. Let's hug people who need it and leave people behind who are bad for us. Let's cry and let's laugh and let's just do everything we've always wanted to do and been too afraid to try. Whatever that is for you, tackle it. Let's all tackle something good.

But just in general? I hope 2017 is the best year you've had yet.


Voss

No comments :