Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: R - Top Ten Rainy Day Reads

Saturday, April 20, 2013

R - Top Ten Rainy Day Reads


So, I am mentally exhausted, but I’m still throwing up this post. It’s not going to be quite so in-depth. I’ll make it up to you later. But here they are: my top ten Rainy Day Reads. What makes a Rainy Day Read (complete with capitals)? It needs to be fast and it can’t deal with anything super-heavy. That simple.

10: The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
9: My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland (I’ll be discussing the book more later in the month)
8: The Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare
7: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer (It would rate higher, but you really have to read up to at least the third book of the Twilight Saga to understand it)
6: Macbeth by William Shakespeare
5: Johnny the Homicidal Maniac by Jhonen Vasquez
4: The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
3: You are So Undead to Me by Stacey Jay
2: Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions by Edwin A. Abbott
1: Lamb by Christopher Moore

What do you like to read on rainy days? Maybe I can build up my list.

Voss

3 comments :

Unknown said...

By the title alone I want to read number 9. I'm adding to my Good Reads list. Thanks for the great list!
Connie
A to Z-ing to the end
Peanut Butter and Whine

JoJo said...

I love Neverending Story! And DaVinci Code.

Unknown said...

I love the Neverending Story too. My Dad bought it for me quite a while ago and I still have it. :)