Demon Hunting and Tenth Dimensional Physics: T - Tartaros: The Cast

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T - Tartaros: The Cast


So many interviews and questionnaires and such ask the same thing: who would you cast in your book. I’ve always avoided it, because I don’t like doing that. It annoys me, because I know that they won’t be perfect. But, just for you, I’m going to give it a try. I’m going to cast Tartaros the way I would if I had complete, absolute control. Just the main characters, though.

Daniel Tartaros: Logan Lerman. He’s about half a foot too short, but I think he could at least attempt to bring the character to life the way I would like.
Yolanda/Lilith: Keira Knightley. I feel like she would be intense enough (This is all assuming I have things exactly the way I want, folks. Just let me have my delusions for a while.).
Isaiah Masterson: Josh Hutcherson. It seems like everyone I pick is the same height. It’s getting a little ridiculous. But, aside from that, he could be Isaiah, I think. I don’t know why.
Archer: Mitch Hewer. He looks a little bit too cute and innocent, but I have faith in him, I really do.
John Smith: Paul Sorvino. A little off, but he looks like he has a past. And John has a past.
Irene Smith: Imelda Staunton. With hair dye or something, it wouldn’t be hard at all to make her into an old woman. Hair dye and makeup and a cigar. That could work.
Shauna Bronson: Milla Jovovich. She’s experienced enough in combat, and we already know she can pull off being a redhead.
Rosalita Sanchez: Michelle Rodriguez. She’d need to be age up, but I like the way she would work, and I love her as an actress anyway.

And that’s my last word on the matter. The one and only time I’ll ever touch on the subject, unless I actually get the chance to cast this movie. Then, in reality, I’ll probably try and get mostly unknowns.

Want to read the book and judge my choices? Pick it up on Amazon.

Voss

No comments :